Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Week 3 - Flickr

I didn't think it was that interesting looking at other people's photos at first - until I started searching for something of my own - at which point I was totally absorbed in looking at photos of my favourite dog breed. I can imagine wasting a lot of time on this.
I can see the usefulness of uploading our photos for safety reasons, and the organisational aspects of being able to sort and search has definite potential benefits as we are highly disorganised in this area at present.
I didn't really follow the "Our Town" project -will need more time to understand this.
Overall, I haven't had much time at work or at home for the last 2 weeks, so have been cramming the tasks into short bursts of activity.
I have just tried to send a photo from Flickr to this blog. I guess i will find out if it worked once I post this and have a look. I haven't found it very easy. The instructions are a bit brief and unclear.

No comments: