Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 4: RSS feeds

These are the sites I have added to bloglines:
I have tried adding RSS feeds before (after going to the last reference seminar in 2006) without much success. This time has worked better.
I have saved eBay searches so I receive emails letting me know about new items appearing, but the format on bloglines seems better. The drawback would be I may not bother to check it and email comes to me automatically.
I was interested in the dog blog sites, using the search link suggested, but found that a lot of them were actually advertising sites, rather than blogs.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to follow your Learning 2.0 adventures and good to see you have had success with RSS feeds this time around.
Hope you continue to enjoy the program.
Kathleen A